|Available now at
Big Fish Games!
Reopen the investigation
into the notorious Whitechapel Murders
During the dark autumn nights of 1888 the streets of London’s East End were terrorised by a string of horrific murders committed by a fiend who will forever be remembered as . . . .
Jack the Ripper.
Between August 31st and November 9th Jack the Ripper brutally murdered 5 women on the streets of Whitechapel. Despite the best efforts of the Metropolitan Police and Inspector Frederick Abberline the killer was never found.
- Investigate dozens of areas of interest including the 5 murder scenes!
- Retrace the steps of the victims and hunt for clues.
- Analyse the evidence and look for connections.
- Identify new "ripper" suspects.
- Draw your ultimate conclusions and decide which suspect is Jack the Ripper!
Available now on